Lots of questions out there on Uber Freight, so here’s a quick cheat sheet for everyone updated just today:
- Operating in 48 states now
- Requires active USDOT # with Satisfactory or None rating – NEW Startups OK
- Requires 53’ Dry Van or Reefer (Straight Trucks are in the future)
- Both short and long haul runs are available now
- Standard Commercial Truck Insurance requirements are $1 Million Commercial Auto Liability, $100,000 Cargo, $1 Million General Liability
The Uber Freight website is user friendly, but for the Owner Ops insured here at CIS I personally like working with Operations Coordinator Branden Colen because he offers great individual attention to your questions at no cost.
He can be reached at 628.225.1396 or BrandenC@Uber.com
Give him a call or drop him a message today to see what he can do for you!